Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi is there any way to insert the parallax module in the company template. or how to use the testimonials style 2 in an article.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which parallax module are you referring to?

For Testimonials style 2 module, you can create a new position called newposition, duplicate this module and assign to ‘newposition’ position.

Then go to article you want to embed this module, add this syntax:

{loadposition newposition}

One thing is that, this module has special style for homepage and in special layout of homepage, when embedding to article, it will show inside a container (of the content) so it will not look exact the same as homepage.

Regards

anish28 Friend

hi i want to display my articles like the screen shot.for the parallax module as in the JA Appolio banner

1. screen-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

For article, I’m afraid that you must customize to achieve that.

anish28 Friend

Ok. How to perform the customization please.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Anish,

Firstly, the module on homepage doesn’t use parallax, it’s set with a background image and fixed position so it can have effect like you can see.

For the article content, may I know the background image is a static image or full article image? With both case, you will custom JS to add background for the main body and then set the fixed position like its in module on homepage.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum