Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I paid via paypal using your latest promotion. I can not download templates yet. Can you please verify my new one year subscription hhas been activated.

Item Title:
    JoomlArt – JomSocial
    Item Number:
    Date:
    Dec 17, 2012
    Time:
    01:22:23 PST

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #0KR3854037766542R)

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

Have you used our coupon we sent in the confirmation email to purchase our JATC 1 year membership yet ?

melanieb Friend

I have just purchased the stack ideas + Job board humble bundle. I had to create a new account as it would accept my existing customer email address. After completing the process and the trying to log in with my new details, its saying the user name or password is not recognised. I haven’t received a confirmation for the account set up (it did complete the transaction however).

How do I obtain my sign in details as I event requested a resend login details but nothing has turned up. I have checked my spam etc.

Kevin Collins Friend

It is not clear where to put the code. You really need to think about user experience when sending email that don’t clearly explain how to complete a transaction. Your site has become very confusing with regard to UIX.

Please give me complete instructions on how to get my subscription working and use my joomsocial code.

Thanks
    K

melanieb Friend

Hi teleactive,

I managed to get past the code bit but only because I had to create a new sign up account. Maybe this is what we have to do?

Kevin Collins Friend

I already manage far to many accounts associated with all the Joomla extensions and Joomlart. I would need confirmation from Joomlart before I would create a new account and loose all the purchase data for my primary account. Still waiting from reply from Joomlart.

melanieb Friend

I understand. Anyway, although I managed to get past the code bit, I still can’t access my account or the download area – so wouldn’t be much use to you either.

Hopefully they will sort us out soon as believe their is a deadline to activate these afterwhich they become invalid.

Kevin Collins Friend

<em>@JA Developer 352500 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Have you used our coupon we sent in the confirmation email to purchase our JATC 1 year membership yet ?</blockquote>

The instructions are not clear where and how to use the code. I need to download some files and currently your system is blocking me as it shows my subscription has expired. Please resolve this as soon as possible.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@teleactive1 353075 wrote:</em><blockquote>The instructions are not clear where and how to use the code. I need to download some files and currently your system is blocking me as it shows my subscription has expired. Please resolve this as soon as possible.</blockquote>

I have checked and could see that your JATC standard membership 1 year was expired on 28 Nov 2012 so it is true that you could not download our templates under this account. If you received our coupon code for JATC standard membership from our 1st Joomla! Humble Bundle promotion humblebundle.joomlart.com/joomlart-jomsocial, please log into the sign up page http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php to use the coupon code to JATC standard membership as normal. See: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/502/2598372461.png ( insert coupon then click on Update button)

If you do not know how to user the coupon code to buy Jomsocial, please contact to Jomsocial then they can help you how to use it in more details 🙂

Hope it is clear and feel free to get back here for any further clarifications.

Happy New Year 2013!!!

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@melanieb 353055 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have just purchased the stack ideas + Job board humble bundle. I had to create a new account as it would accept my existing customer email address. After completing the process and the trying to log in with my new details, its saying the user name or password is not recognised. I haven’t received a confirmation for the account set up (it did complete the transaction however).

How do I obtain my sign in details as I event requested a resend login details but nothing has turned up. I have checked my spam etc.</blockquote>

I have checked and could see that you have successfully purchased our JATC standard membership 1 year from our 1st bundle promotion humblebundle.joomlart.com/joomlart-jomsocial. No need to create a new username to buy the bundle for JA Jobboard or use the coupon that you got from the bundle!

If you already received our coupon for JA Jobboard from humblebundle.joomlart.com/joomlart-stackideas, i would suggest you to use your username = melanieb to purchase JA Jobboard at http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php. All is fine on our system.

Pls give it a retry and get back to me with the screenshot of the error if you still fail.

Regards

melanieb Friend

Hi there,

my apologies, I think I was being a thicko here. It’s all sorted now thanks to support. Basically, I had followed the link in the email and was trying to enter my existing login details. WHen it was saying it already existed I thought I had to set up a new account (which I tried to do – you know when logic leaves you :O) ). Anyway, in the end, it was just a case of signing in first, then following the link and entering the code.

How stupid do I feel! :-[

Thanks support for your help

Kevin Collins Friend

I never got the coupon code for the JATC standard membership. Only the JoomSocial code.

Please send the code to me via email as soon as possible.

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@teleactive1 353696 wrote:</em><blockquote>I never got the coupon code for the JATC standard membership. Only the JoomSocial code.

Please send the code to me via email as soon as possible.

Thanks</blockquote>

The coupons for both JATC and Jomsocial are in the same confirmation email. Could you please PM me the email you received from our bundle program for further checking ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum