Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have been a member for some time and also an affiliate. last night I paid for 3-months membrship and on way back from paypal i couldnt login on your site.

now i can log in, but still cant access the club section.

i have paid for the club membership thru my affilite account. i should also get the 20% commission.

please help

alamgir99

Transaction ID: 4WL69768LC096525D
    Invoice id: 14746-GAO

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi alamgir99,
    We are sorry for your inconvenience.
    Your payment has been completed. Please login and access the download page.
    Best regards

alamgir99 Friend

thanks a lot
    another happy club member.

alam

margoht Friend

Hello yesterday I signed up as a member of JATC, I could download a template, but today was impossible. Please help.

margoht Friend

Be met 24 hours and have not received any kind of response. To do so we call support service?

steinar Friend

<em>@margoht 227208 wrote:</em><blockquote>24 hours and have not received any kind of response. To do so we call support service?</blockquote>

You are posting in a five year old thread and are expecting immediate answer? Really!

When you go to the download area, do you see your user name in the upper right corner of the window? If not, log in with user name and password. If you do see it, I suggest you start a new thread or submit a ticket (see under Getting help at the bottom of this page).
    Good luck!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  steinar 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum