Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am writing this because I’m waiting for a response on my payment for customworks template installation. I paid for the service by paypal, and I eceived an email the next day saying that I didn’t pay. I’m sure that there isn’t any problem (knowing how the fine folks at JA handle their biz) just a little confusion.

Anyways, here’s my customworks ID that i paid under: SDK665132
    Paypal transaction #: 5WB54055J97335111

I hope that this information is enough to solve this problem. If anyone needs any information send me an email to vincent@savagesportgear.com or post it here.

Vince

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear Mr Vince
    This is to confirm that we have received your payment and you can expect to receive the installation within 12 hours from now on. I am sorry for the confusion.
    You will be updated via email when things get done.

vkhiga Friend

I knew this would be resolved quickly. I wasn’t worried, I just wanted to clarify and correct so that we could get things started.

Thanks Again,
    Vince

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@vkhiga 18667 wrote:</em><blockquote>I paid for the service by paypal, and I received an email the next day saying that I didn’t pay. I’m sure that there isn’t any problem (knowing how the fine folks at JA handle their biz) just a little confusion.
    </blockquote>
    The email you received is the notification for your first try to pay, and then you did pay in your second try. The system recognize the payment of the second try but he keep notifying about the unfinished payment. I will try to make the JA payment smarter 😀

I hope this clear up the misunderstanding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum