Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

okay, i paid (cough) for the copyright removal for my template, now what, do i recieve a new file?

Thanks

Menalto Friend

I belive you are free to change it to whatever you want after you have paid.

tonyg Friend

<em>@Menalto 82677 wrote:</em><blockquote>I belive you are free to change it to whatever you want after you have paid.</blockquote>

Apart from designed by, or has this changed?

Hung Dinh Friend

When you have purchased the copyright removal package, you should have been sent a Copyright Removal Kit with all instruction. I will send it to you when I get to the office tomorrow.

spraytexx Friend

thanks hung, i figured there was a kit or something,

spraytexx Friend

hey hung, can you please send over the copyright removal?? i need to get this site going

thanks

robotcat Friend

yes, I think the removal copyright is very confusing. Actually ,the existing member havent any news about it. Also many ppl are discussing this restriction is totally unfair to the new members!!! This seems is the another way to earn more money from joomlart. I cannot see any good points to the members. This only make the existing members not renew their membership at all. Also the new user will try to find the other company’s template. >:(
    Please remove this fool restriction.

newliteracies Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 82691 wrote:</em><blockquote>When you have purchased the copyright removal package, you should have been sent a Copyright Removal Kit with all instruction. I will send it to you when I get to the office tomorrow.</blockquote>

Dear Hung Dinh,

Where is the Copyright Removal kit ?? I have already brought the removal package. Where I can download it??

Thanks 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi newliteracies
    The copyright removal package should have been sent automatically to your email after you purchase the package. I have resent it to your email.
    Thank you very much for your order.
    [/FONT]

spraytexx Friend

paying for copyright removal is a ripoff!!! there is no kit or new file, you can go in and change it even with out paying, !!!! i tried it on another template. We are paying for NOTHING!!! its a total ripoff, i am so disgusted with joomlart! anyone can change the copyrithg, no other template club does this. poor babies are afraid of people taking credit for thier templates. big deal.

nosrati Friend

Hello,

I bought my “JATC Standard Membership – 1 year” in 01 Jun 2008.
    Must I pay for change the line “”Copyright © 2008 ToTo. All Rights Reserved. Designed by JoomlArt.com.” in “Website developed by ToTo” too?

il88 Friend

I need also to remove joomlart copyright as i bought the developpers package. is it possible to send it to me too? i don’t get any kind of removal kit by mail!

thx!

pixelated Friend

<em>@nosrati 85915 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I bought my “JATC Standard Membership – 1 year” in 01 Jun 2008.
    Must I pay for change the line “”Copyright © 2008 ToTo. All Rights Reserved. Designed by JoomlArt.com.” in “Website developed by ToTo” too?</blockquote>

This link may help 15th September 2008 is when the copyright fiasco started http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/copyright-removal-2/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  pixelated 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum