Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have paid the $89 standard membership but cannot download more than 3 templates. Why is this please?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Adam,

Your membership is fully active at the moment. You should be able to download as many templates as you want at our DOWNLOAD PAGE.

Note that you cannot download by using the Get it now button, you need to use the Download page to access the files.

Adam Friend

Impossible to use this site!!

How does one find where to even post a new forum thread? Really not user friendly at all. Learning to hard code as opposed to using a Joomla CMS would be far easier than navigating this site. Sorry, rant over!

If anyone can help me with just explaining exactly how I can post a new question in a forum, that would be a start. If anyone has experience with the JA Onepage template, specfically how to edit the text and images on the home page, i would be most grateful.

Many thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

To open new forum topic, you just need to go into sub-forum of product you use , then click NEW TOPIC button to submit question. Remember to check the option Request help from Admin/Moderator if you wan to submit sensitive info like your site credentials.

Here’s link to JA Onepage sub-forum for example: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/joomla-templates-club-member-forums-restricted-to-members-only/ja-onepage/ .

1. step1
    2. step2
    3. step3
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum