Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’ve noticed that pagination looks really bad in JA Droid, and it also shows in the official Joomlart demo site (see close to bottom, just before “Form Style” (see attachment).

I wonder if nobody just haven’t noticed this? If so – any solutions to this?

1. pagination
    gray Friend

It could be fixed by adding float:left; to .ja-moduletable ul li, .ja-module ul li, .ja-content-main ul li {} from template.css
    Also margin-top:15px; declared in .ja-content-main .counter { } from template.css could be reduced to fit the width of pagination div.
    As regards bullets inline of the page numbers – I’ve tried to remove them, but they are still there. I think a solution could be creating separate style specially for pagination divs.

zorroson Friend

Hi Gray,

Many thanx for your reply!
    I’ll try your suggestions asap!

zorroson Friend

Just to follow up – based on Grays suggestions, I found that the following changes worked in my design. Might need adjusting to work in your setup, but here it is:

.ja-content-main ul li {
    float:left;
    padding-left: 10px;
    background: none;
    }

zorroson Friend

For what it’s worth – if anybody wish to have the pagination centered, you can you this instead:

.ja-content-main ul {
    text-align: center;
    }

.ja-content-main ul li {
    display: inline;
    padding-left: 10px;
    background: none;
    }

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zorroson 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum