Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi guys i noticed a strange problem with pagination, after creating 4 articles on my joomla site i realised that the pagination dosent work properly.

I then created another 16 test articles to see if it really is of a big issue and it is.

On the frontpage of my joomla website i see the articles listed and at the footer i have the pagination upto 10 or so. If i hit on 8 or page 9 it draws me a blank with no articles?

So to test this this is what i did, i changed the template to JA Purity and everything seems to be working fine, pages 8 and 9 work. This does look like a pagination issue, can somebody please kindly help me as i really would like this template to work.

Cheers

Css Magician Friend

Dear kayz,

Please open file : templates/ja_nickel/html/com_content/frontpage/default.php and change line 79 :

$this->links = array_splice($this->items, $i);

to :

$this->links = array_splice($this->items, $i - $this->pagination->limitstart);

kayz Friend

<em>@duchh 151424 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear kayz,

Please open file : templates/ja_nickel/html/com_content/frontpage/default.php and change line 79 :

$this->links = array_splice($this->items, $i);

to :

$this->links = array_splice($this->items, $i - $this->pagination->limitstart);

</blockquote>

Hi and thanks for this, i may try this later on.

However support staff has helped me with an alternative..

My menu was like this:

Leading: 4
    Intro: 0
    Column: 0
    Links: 8

Support staff told me to change it to:

Leading: 0
    Intro: 4
    Column: 1
    Links: 8

Now this works.. however i dont like the idea of keeping it just to intro. I will try what you have suggested and get back to you.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kayz 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum