Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When switching to RTL mode the the pagination still goes from left to right?

How do I fix it to go from right to left

I am attaching a screenshot.

Cheers,

Tamirzzz

THIS IS THE SCREENSOT:

1. ja1
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear Tamirzzz!

the problem seem to happen on your site, i do not see that bug on demo, pls provide me the link to your site, i ‘ll would like to have closer look on the issue
    Thanks

tamirzzz Friend

sure: jobs.dwh.co.il

cheers

Saguaros Moderator

oh, i think that your pagination is so long, there has not enough space for showing: you open the file: librariesjoomlahtmlpagination.php and find:

[PHP]
    // Set the pagination iteration loop values
    $displayedPages = 10;
    [/PHP]

replace:
    [PHP]
    // Set the pagination iteration loop values
    $displayedPages = 7;
    [/PHP]

tamirzzz Friend

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. However, I do not understand what your answer has to do with the problem I ran into.

The question again: In RTL mode the pagination goes from left to right as it should be from right to left.

Could you please advise?

Cheers,

tamirzzz

tamirzzz Friend

Any updates?!

tamirzzz Friend

Still looking for an answer. Thanks

Phill Moderator

Pagination does reverse on the demo. Are you using the latest version? The numbers might not show it but the template has had some updates.

tamirzzz Friend

Hi,

I am using the latest version.

The fact that it goes well on your demo site, does not mean anything. Since if this were the case, all your problems would have been solved….you can always say ,”but your issues looks great on our demo site” :laugh:

Phill Moderator

That was not the point, the point was that pagination shoud be working in a standard setup but for some reason your is not. I have just done an install downloaded this morning and pagination works as expected so the only conclusion I can draw it is must be something peculiar to your site. or your custom modifications. Is there anything you have changed code wise?

tamirzzz Friend

Hi,

Could you please install the attached RTL language file, make it default and send me a screenshot of the pagination?

Cheers,

Tamirzzz

1. he-IL.site_.1.5.9.zip
    Phill Moderator

Ok, that helps. The fault is with your language file, sort of but not quite. It is setting RTL and then the template or one of the other bits of your language file is setting RTL again so the pagination is being reversed twice, I think

Open he-IL.ini and change

<rtl>1</rtl>

to

<rtl>0</rtl>

And see if that works.

tamirzzz Friend

Hi, Could you please enlighten me? I just do not seem to find RTL string in he-IL.ini.

Cheers

Phill Moderator

Sorry, that was a typo by me, that should have been in he-IL.xml

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum