Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pagination is not displayed correctly (my guess is after update to 3.8.1). Pic is attached. Thank you.

Edit: It turns that Fabrik component update is responsible for this.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  zakladadadic.

1. Capture
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Make sure that all extensions on your site are compatible with J3.8 first before proceeding upgrade

zakladadadic Friend

I agree, but I use couple of JA templates and first one was OK so I supposed that compatibility won’t be an issue.

Saguaros Moderator

You can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look (Admin + FTP account)

G Kor Friend

Hi, I have the same problem. Is any solution?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials so we can check and see what happens.

zakladadadic Friend

Hi. The problem is solved by Fabrik. After updating latest Fabrik from Github all works fine.

G Kor Friend

Thank you for the response. The pagination in Fabrik lists works well, however the pagination in Joomla Search Results and K2 Category listings has problems. I managed to show horizontally the pagination evrywhere, however the class="active" is not appended to the activated-chosen items (<li>) . Can anyone guide me to edit the corresponding files? I found the folder "pagination" under the site_root/layouts/joomla/pagination . Do I have to work with these files?

Thank you in advance!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  G Kor.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  G Kor.
    Saguaros Moderator

@Grigorios Koronakos: share me the credentials of your site and the url of page I can replicate the issue, I will check for you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum