Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am toying around with the JA Uber template and am finding it a challange to get the articles to display. I have modified the categories and associated the articles with those categories. However, when I click on the menu items on the front end, the content is not displaying. What would cause this issue?

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

The account for backend provided doesn’t works

You should assign to your menu items, templates that has component block inside , so articles can be showed .

If you will enable again the account i can be more exhaustive on my answer and provide the right solution

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should assign to your menu items, templates that has component block inside , so articles can be showed .

If you will enable again the account i can be more exhaustive on my answer and provide the right solution

ntonline Friend

<em>@pavit 477887 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

If you will enable again the account i can be more exhaustive on my answer and provide the right solution</blockquote>

Pavit,

I have changed the username and password for access. I do not see how to send you a PM in this system. Please send me a PM and I will provide the new username and password.

Thank you.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote> I do not see how to send you a PM in this system. </blockquote>

Hi

You can click on my nickname over the badge on the left of post

<blockquote>Please send me a PM and I will provide the new username and password.</blockquote>

Done

1. Screenshot_16
    pavit Moderator

Hi

The account you provided in your PM doesn’t works

Waiting for a working account

pavit Moderator

Hi

pavit Moderator

Hi

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum