Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My whole site seems to be alighned to the left rather than being centered.

The top logo and main menu seem to be ok… but everything below is aligned to the left.

How can i fix?

Thanks in advance.

Menalto Friend

do you have a url we can take a look at?

prim Friend

<em>@Menalto 34333 wrote:</em><blockquote>do you have a url we can take a look at?</blockquote>

Not needed since i have the same problem. The main page seems ok http://www.sensei.se but every other page is aligened to the left. Just click around and see. The site is still in beta phase so there is not much to see yet…

The issue is probably “width 100%” somewhere but i don’t know where. I first tried to look in the CSS but didn’t find anything useful…

Menalto Friend

<em>@prim 35777 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not needed since i have the same problem. The main page seems ok http://www.sensei.se but every other page is aligened to the left. Just click around and see. The site is still in beta phase so there is not much to see yet…

The issue is probably “width 100%” somewhere but i don’t know where. I first tried to look in the CSS but didn’t find anything useful…</blockquote>
    You are using Joomla 1.5?
    I have not tested this template on 1.5 yet, but will do it today and see if i can generate same error as you get.
    What i think is that there is a </div> to much somewhere.

prim Friend

Yes, i am using 1.5 RC3 🙂

Menalto Friend

<em>@prim 35809 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, i am using 1.5 RC3 :)</blockquote>

Are you able to give me access so i can check out a few things?

prim Friend

I sent the details via PM Menalto 🙂

prim Friend

Have you had any time to look into this issue yet Menalto? 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  prim 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum