Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good morning

I have 2 problems that i think are related:

1.Module positions have moved on page

2.Convoluted URLs

Please visit TheLifeHabit to see the problem.

Please visit TheLifeHabit to see the correct page layout.

The home page has changed drastically in the last 2 days and i am unable to determine the cause. The sidebar modules have all been compressed horizontally and the "in the spotlight" articles display beneath one another.

Notes:

-SEF URLs are currently disabled. I would prefer them to be enabled but am worried about breaking all of our internal links. How can i go about this please?
    -Take note of the URL on the "correct page layout". This takes you to the "health" page. If i navigate to thelifehabit.com/health then the layout goes haywire once more.
    -The problem may lie with the article image sizes, ACYmailing, JomSocial or MembershipPro so if you can identify please point me in the right direction.

• When troubleshooting i trashed all of the recent articles and when checking the front end the ENTIRE website had vanished, with the exception of 2 text links and a logo in the top left corner. No menus, no articles, no modules – nothing. Republished the articles and the site was back. I did not replicate to take a screenshot.

Thank you for your assistance

DD

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I spent a lot of my time to debug the problem on your site and I found this problem from "11 healthy leadership habits" article on your site and the content included many div tag on that. I disabled this article and your site is working fine but you need to remove all div tab from this article

Regards

digitaldude Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

Thank you for your assistance in solving this problem. Do you have any idea what may have caused these DIV tags? The author of the problem article has no coding knowledge and would not have inserted those.

Thank you again!

DD

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, you have to copy the content without div tags on that or if you copy it from other websites, you need to paste the content into notepad and remove all div tags.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum