Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Installed JA One Page Quick Istallation Pack
    While I changed module name “Introducing”
    page is corrupted and didnt show 3 images in introducing module
    after I changed module name to “introducing” again but not fix it
    I coppied this module before and I did use this module copy but not fixed again

so I cant change module name

how to fix it ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try to disable the editor ( Site > Global Configuration > Default Editor) before changing as editor may strip HTML in output of this module.

jorgitomarianao Friend

<em>@Saguaros 356601 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

You can try to disable the editor ( Site > Global Configuration > Default Editor) before changing as editor may strip HTML in output of this module.</blockquote>

no work!, :((

cosero Friend

<em>@jorgitomarianao 356688 wrote:</em><blockquote>no work!, :((</blockquote>

I have the same problem. Have you managed to find a solution?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If possible, pm me url and admin account of site you’re working on. I shall check this for you. 🙂

builder Friend

Has there been any resolution to this problem? I am experiencing the same thing. Whenever I save the “Introducing” module the 3 images disappear and won’t come back. This happens with Version 2.5 and Version 3.0.

Saguaros Moderator

HI builder,

Make sure that you disable editor in your site’s global configuration (set default Editor to None) and go to backend setting of this Introducing module. Then change the html content of this module by turning the <i> tags into <em> ones: http://prntscr.com/q81wp

Regards

builder Friend

<em>@Saguaros 361534 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI builder,

Make sure that you disable editor in your site’s global configuration (set default Editor to None) and go to backend setting of this Introducing module. Then change the html content of this module by turning the <i> tags into <em> ones: http://prntscr.com/q81wp

Regards</blockquote>

I tried your detailed recommendations but the images still disappear when the “Introducing” module is saved. Thank you for trying to help.

Saguaros Moderator

PM me an admin account, I shall try to check for you.

🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum