Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi All 🙂

I can’t seem to find the answers i need in the forums..

I would like to keep my Page header/ Article Title Centered, instead of Left.

I tried to change it to Center in 2 different css in T3 asset folder, but i updated Joomla 2 times today and it changes back to Left and each time i changed it in a different folder. ( Using "Inspect Object" on mac to find the folder ) and i can see theres a lot of folders, so instead of having to change it every time Joomla updates or something else happens. I would like to change it permanently, but i dont know where, so if anybody would help me, i would be pleased ?

And another thing that annoys me, is that in some of the css, the lines are horizontal instead og vertical, it is so much harder to find the correct line. Is there any way to change that ?

Im also having a problem with displaying a good text size in both webbrowsers and on mobile. On webbrowser its to small and on mobile its to big. Is there anyway i permanently can change that ? and where ?

My page is http://www.jannishudpleje.dk

Best Regards

Best Regards

PawWest

pavit Moderator

I tried to change it to Center in 2 different css in T3 asset folder,

Hello

T3-assets folder is used by T3 framework plugin to store optimized css file , so it changes when you clean cache, it should not be used to add customizations, indeed you should create and use a custom.css file to add into this folder /templates/JA_Events_II /css/ This file will be not updated when you update your T3 framework and template so all your customizations will be untouched,

To center page header and article title add this to your custom.css file

.page-header {
    text-align:center;
    }
    .article-title, .article-header h1 {
    text-align:center;
    }

Take a look HERE for info regarding custom.css file.

Regards

PawerDesign Friend

Thank you so much 🙂

it helped a lot and i think the custom.css is a gift, its much easier to change things 🙂

Best Regards

PawWest

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PawerDesign 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum