Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I just created a new site on cpanel, install the package, enabled the plugin, set style as default, created new page, save and when i click on live edit, a blank page just opens with no editing

please help?

bossies Friend

downloaded fresh joomla, installed locally on my pc – installed the builder package, plugin was published, set style as default, create a new page with component – click on live edit and once more a blank page with no editing on it

Anyone please?

bossies Friend

ok – i have changed the style back to the build in template, then logged into the front end with my super user id – then, change the style back and then went to the component and click on live edit – NOW FINALLY the page opens with editing.

Thus you need to update your documentation or update the way the username password is send to the front end.

Khanh Le Moderator

Thank you for you try and report. We will improve the process of pushing root user login to frontend to edit the page.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @bossies,

Yes, the documentation will need lots of improvements and we will work on that.

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum