Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have set a Page Class Suffix on an Menu Item but it is not showing up in the frontend. Tried a few variations no luck. Dos T3 support Page Class Suffix if so how?

I need to have different CSS class to different Page Menu Items.

thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

hi stefaneh, thanks for indetifying this issue, we confirm its a bug of jat3 and our devs will have it investigated, you can track the debug process here:
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGTIII-112

stefaneh Friend

Thanks for looking into it. So I guess I am not that stupied đŸ™‚ as i have tried for a couble of hours before posting it.

David Porré Friend

Hello,

I see this is un old thread, But I can’t get it done using newest JA Rave.
    Has this problem been fixed ?
    How ?

Hoping for answers,
    Best regards,
    David aka Shapes

aman204 Friend

<em>@shapes 220589 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I see this is un old thread, But I can’t get it done using newest JA Rave.
    Has this problem been fixed ?
    How ?

Hoping for answers,
    Best regards,
    David aka Shapes</blockquote>

Hi,

I have added post reply here. Please try and see if it helps đŸ™‚

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/page-class-suffix-4/

Cheers

stefaneh Friend

I have seen in your log you fixed the issue but I didnt see where it was fix and as i am using the latest version of the T3 plugin I need to know how and where I need to fix it. Thanks

aman204 Friend

<em>@stefaneh 226270 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have seen in your log you fixed the issue but I didnt see where it was fix and as i am using the latest version of the T3 plugin I need to know how and where I need to fix it. Thanks</blockquote>

Hi Stefaneh,

Please view thread post notification by khanh le::

<blockquote>It will be available in version 1.2.4, are going to be released with the new template JA Methys. </blockquote>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum