Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I just created my first page with JA Page Builder. After clicking Live Edit the page won’t open and instead I get an error , please see attached file.
    Bugs aside , the tool looks promising!

1. JABuilderErr01
    Khanh Le Moderator

It seems the router.php file is missing in the component xml cause the problem. The download package is updated so you can make a retry. Thank you.

norman_mm Friend

Thanks Khan Le for your fast answer. I did uninstall fully the JA Builder then downloaded again the full package from the regular downloads page ( see attached file) and reinstalled and I am still getting the same error…
    If you feel like you can give me instructions what to look for within the files or send you any files you may wish
    Regards

1. JABuilderErr02
    pergolatios Friend

i’ve got the same issue.

Khanh Le Moderator

If you can put your test site online, provide the admin access and make the reply as private (right above the Submit button), I’ll take a look and improve the product. Thank you.

pergolatios Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Thanks @pergolatios for sending us the info, we will check and get back to you soon with solution.

Regards.

pine Friend

It is necessary to increase the php version to 5.6 and you will be happy!

norman_mm Friend

Khan, I am testing the JABuilder Alpha version in my personal computer so is not available for external access. What do you suggest ?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @norman_mm,

Could you please explain the term of "external access"? It is kind of other people access to your local website?

Regards.

Khanh Le Moderator

Khan, I am testing the JABuilder Alpha version in my personal computer so is not available for external access. What do you suggest ?

Don’t worry mate, we will release the alpha 2 soon to fix those the problem.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @pergolatios,

The issue in your site has been fixed.

Regards.

rywin Friend

I have the same error. and another, Both when you click on the button Edit.

1. error1
    2. error2
    rywin Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @rywin,

I just checked your site and see that it is working fine now, please let me know if you have any other issue.
    http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/1154/9436884782.png

Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum