Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Folks,
    I’m looking at your Page Builder and I’ve had a play with the demo. Very impressive.
    I previously used UBER (which I love) and the Page Builder looks so much easier.
    Before I purchase though, I wanted to know if Page Builder is aimed more at 4-5 page static sites?
    I don’t see a way in Page Builder that I could add a module to show, such as ‘latest blog posts’, or ‘login module’ etc. to a page? It looks as though everything would need to be static information?
    I’m about to build a new LMS site using OSCampus as well as Community Builder.
    How would I ensure consistency across the site, and also publish modules to the front page such as "latest members" if I am using Page Builder? It isn’t very obvious from the front end in the demo?
    Thanks,
    Chris

classixuk Friend

The answer to this is no. I’ve now purchased the site builder and you can build any page you like, from forums to shops. It’s great! 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Chris,

Yes, you can build up the pages as you wish. Let us know if you need any helps.

Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum