Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, Im trying to use page break in my long articles but that doesnt work, instead of page break shows the hr, I searched the forum but no one seems to get an answer to this. Plz provide us some help!

HeR0 Friend

HI Debonair86
    Please check in pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaulthtml, change com_content to com_content__bk folder.
    Clean all cache then refresh page on front end.
    Hope that can help you

Regards,

debonair86 Friend

thnx Her0 that helped on joomla component articles, but i use k2 only, and in k2 articles the problem “stays”

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

Did you upgrade K2 to latest version? Which editor u use?
    If possible, pm to me your url, admin account then i’ll have a look and help you fix it.

debonair86 Friend

<em>@HeR0 325572 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Did you upgrade K2 to latest version? Which editor u use?
    If possible, pm to me your url, admin account then i’ll have a look and help you fix it.</blockquote>

I have sent you pm… I’m looking forward to have a response.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Dobonair86
    I visited your site and got “can’t find the server” error. Pls check that,

In addition, The template has overridden k2 layout, you can try to disable override detail layout (item.,php) in templates/ja_nex/html/com_k2/templates/nex or templates/ja_nex/html/com_k2/templates/nex folder.

Regards,

debonair86 Friend

I installed this plugin for pagebreak in k2, unfortunately your solution didnt fixed the problems. Thnx for your time

henrik1782 Friend

As I remember ther have been a topic in JA forum regarding K2 article writings, as the article must follow a specific format (html wise). You should try to search and see if you can find it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  henrik1782 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum