Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I really like the builder but i am getting crazy of some bugs with creating pages. I had my home page almost ready, i wanted to backup that page so i do an export of the page. Now i created a new page and imported the data in that page, it was only a little thing of my home page but i clicked published. Now my home page is the same as that new page and all my work is gone… that means allot of work gone. The version history is not working well because the ones i need are never there while i am certain i saved it 5 minutes ago. If i import an other page without saying to override he does override some stuff but not all. So with importing and exporting and creating new pages there happens allot of strage things.

Now happening with the version 1.3

Here a movie so you can see for yourself:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nd8zr1572wnwwfy/jabuildermovie.mp4?dl=0

masterproperty Friend

yeah me too!!
    I click LIVE EDIT from back end… and also tried EDIT THIS PAGE from front end, but it goes blank ….
    when I tried it on different browser, there’s loading icon circle shape, turn around…and around..and around till the end of time..

arrrrgghhhh!!!!

Master Pro

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

I tried all the steps you mentioned above but could not replicate the issue from my end. Could you share the login info (URL, super admin account) so I will take a look and check what’s wrong here.

P/s: you can add the info via your reply and flag it as PRIVATE REPLY.

Regards

stip90 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We investigate further and see that you’re also running the ‘jornature.nl’ site and there is an issue from Builder tool that it lists all the revision from this ‘jornature.nl’ site and caused issue. We fixed it already and your site is working fine now.

Kindly check and let us know if you need further helps.

We’re sorry if there is any inconvenience it may cause.

Regards

stip90 Friend

Hi Saguros,

Thanks for fixing! I really appreciate it.
    Thats to bad that an other side gave the problems, is it fixed in an update or setting?
    Because i had time this weekend i changed builder from JAbuilder to SPbuilder for that site…
    I will think about if i want to use it or not.
    I really think that the usability and easyness of JAbuilder is fantastic so that is definitly not the point.
    This bug and that i had time to build was for now the big problem.

I am a webmaster and build custom sites and JA builder is really nice and beautiful out of the box but not yet flexible enough for me. like saving a row for other pages and edit it on all pages but they change on all pages. More flexibility in rows and text stuff, like default style dropdown. and most important the media manager that is not there.
    And then i do not mean joomla media manager because that is outdated already for 10 years if you ask me… 😀

I definitly hope i can use your product in the future and i will keep an eye on the updates!

Have a great week!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We’re also improving our JA Builder much, if you wish any features in builder, pls share with us so the team will update. We really appreciate it.

Thank you!

masterproperty Friend

Hi Guys..

I have an important notice for you about JaBuilder..
    Now I know why my pagebuilder didn’t work…and have a blank screen after activating Jabuilder template through backend/administrator. Meanwhile you tested it and worked good in your screen.
    It was because I use slow internet connection that only had less than 5 MBps ( Telkom Indihome)…when I changed the connection with another Internet service proovider (CBN) that gave me 10 MBPs, it works and I can edit the JaBuilder template with live edit or from backsite.
    the conclusion is, use high speed internet access, to access Jabuilder component/footeter/header etc..

Hope it helps the others

Iwan From Jakarta

Master Pro

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  masterproperty 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum