Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Are you able to provide a packaged copy of the Demo Builder so that I can use it for one of my projects?

We want to be able to do the exact same thing the Demo Builder did but use it to make permanent installs of Joomla.

Thanks,
    James L. Helms

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Can you explain in details for which template quickstart package you are referring .
    Live Demo builder site is temporary not available .

hjames Friend

Thanks pankajsharma,

I would like to have the source code for the demo builder itself actually.

I have spoke with Hung Dinh about this for the past couple of years.

What we want to do is setup a server where we can host free instances of Joomla! for some micro-sites. The user can pick from some pre-packaged builds of Joomla! and the Demo Builder (with some modifications) would launch that users install of Joomla! on our server.

Thanks,
    James

TomC Moderator

Not sure this is something Hung will want to consider … but we’ll forward your inquiry onto him for his review.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    James sorry but as demo builder is not available i can not provide its code to you .
    As you are saying you already in contact with JA CEO (Mr. Hung) , i request you to follow the same discussion if its considered .
    I am afraid but its a bit tough for any firm to share the codes of there internal system to any user .

hjames Friend

Thanks guys, and no problem. I just happened to be in the forum and saw the category and thought I would drop a post but will certainly follow up with him. Thank you both.

James

hjames Friend

Thanks guys, and no problem. I just happened to be in the forum and saw the category and thought I would drop a post but will certainly follow up with him. Thank you both.

James

hjames Friend

James

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hjames 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum