Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

<blockquote>Can I delete the tables with prefix different to the one running on the site?</blockquote>

If you are sure that your website is running on that database and prefix is correct then you should delete all other prefixes

anyway take a local backup of the whole database first to delete old prefixes

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Can I delete the tables with prefix different to the one running on the site?</blockquote>

If you are sure that your website is running on that database and prefix is correct then you should delete all other prefixes

pavit Moderator

Hi

boizan Friend

Hello Pavit,
    Thank you so much for your advice.
    I did so and I was able to run again the site.
    Again, thanks,
    Albert

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  boizan 7 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Oversized database!’ is closed to new replies.