Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, how would I go about overriding some css in the t3 assets folder?
    I wan’t change some of the classes on certain rules, is there an override folder?
    Or could I simply add the t3 class to an existing css file in the template folder?
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hello, how would I go about overriding some css in the t3 assets folder?

Hi there
    T3Assets folder is a temp folder where optimized css files are stored so it shouldn’t be used to override css you can use indeed custom.css file creating it in this folder /templates/ja_cagox/css/ and add your customizations there.
    Take also a look at the documentation HERE

Regards

tabbus Friend

Thanks for your quick response but some elements are not overriding in the custom css.

For example I want to change the background colour of the .t3-sidebar but it always reverts to the default colour from t3 assets css.

Thanks

tabbus Friend

Hello it seems to be working now, my original custom.css was in the template/css, I added the t3_blank folder and moved it there, but that didn’t do anything either, and it altered my custom layout, so I put it back and it seems to have made the changes.

I deleted the cache before posting and restarted the browser, but it was still not making my changes, but since moving the custom.css file around it’s working.

pavit Moderator

but since moving the custom.css file around it’s working.

Glad it works now, you can look also around all forum posts to see other related issues solved and verify solution proposed, this is the best way to learn how T3 Framework works.

Regards

tabbus Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Please add also a temp super user account to your website answering to this post as private reply

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum