Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

How can I change the default height of images in ACM Featured-news (style1)? I would like to have bigger images in 2 column view, see:

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/5366/20150831-2tjm-51kb

Right now they are cropped at 120 px in height – I would like them to be 240 px in height.

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site URL for inspecting.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site URL for inspecting.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

hstrom Friend

Check http://www.tidningenkulturen.se, second ACM-module from top, “Den senaste kulturen”.

I would actually to have the ACM-modules (regardless of the amount of columns) to show the images with a higher height. Our images are optimized for the proportion 840×600, so an aggressive crop in height will only leave, for example, the hair of a person…

The proportions of the images is better when we use more columns (for example the four-column ACM-module lower down on the page), but also the 3-column layout would be better with bigger height.

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

hstrom Friend

Check http://www.tidningenkulturen.se, second ACM-module from top, “Den senaste kulturen”.

I would actually to have the ACM-modules (regardless of the amount of columns) to show the images with a higher height. Our images are optimized for the proportion 840×600, so an aggressive crop in height will only leave, for example, the hair of a person…

The proportions of the images is better when we use more columns (for example the four-column ACM-module lower down on the page), but also the 3-column layout would be better with bigger height.

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Here you are

.magazine-featured .item-image, .magazine-categories .item-image {
    overflow: hidden;
    max-height: 240px;
    }

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Here you are

.magazine-featured .item-image, .magazine-categories .item-image {
    overflow: hidden;
    max-height: 240px;
    }

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

hstrom Friend

Hi,
    I put this in custom.css in /public_html/templates/ja_teline_v/css, but no change..? I thought it was due to cache etc, but I have cleared all cache, even set the module to “no caching”, but it doesn’t seem to alter anything..?

It is still 120 px in height in every acm module.

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

hstrom Friend

Hi,
    I put this in custom.css in /public_html/templates/ja_teline_v/css, but no change..? I thought it was due to cache etc, but I have cleared all cache, even set the module to “no caching”, but it doesn’t seem to alter anything..?

It is still 120 px in height in every acm module.

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site backend access. I’ll help you work on that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site backend access. I’ll help you work on that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

hstrom Friend

Hi again,
    sorry – an additional line break to separate the different codes in the css-file made it possible!

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

hstrom Friend

Hi again,
    sorry – an additional line break to separate the different codes in the css-file made it possible!

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hstrom 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum