Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to know where I can place a custom css (with component css rules) in the purity iii folder so I can adapt it to my component.

In other words:
    now I have flexicontent component css in it’s own folder, and the suggestion is to place a copy in the joomla_templates/css/ folder. Trouble is within purity iii there are so many folders with css I really have no idea what to do anymore.

I simply want the purity iii style (if it is good) to overrule the component css.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

i am not able to understand your native language. Please attache a screenshot what you want to achieve .
    If you want to override css you can add the css in template/ja-purityIII /custom.css

credit Friend

Hello,

I am trying to override module css (I am also using purityIII). I tried various methods, but they are not working for me.

I have tried putting it under:

templates/purity_iii/module-name.css

templates/purity_iii/css/module-name.css

templates/purity_iii/html/path-to-file/style.css

templates/purity_iii/html/module-name.css

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

if you don’t want to use custom.css file . you can change the css from the module original css file

credit Friend

I do want to use the custom.css….

do you mean to name the file “custom.css”, and put it in the folder “templates/purity_iii/” ? I have tried this, and it does not seem to work either.

I don’t want to change the original module’s css file, because later when the module needs to be updated, it will erase my changes.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@credit 423708 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do want to use the custom.css….

do you mean to name the file “custom.css”, and put it in the folder “templates/purity_iii/” ? I have tried this, and it does not seem to work either.

I don’t want to change the original module’s css file, because later when the module needs to be updated, it will erase my changes.</blockquote>
    Yes you can create the custom.css file in templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css
    and apply the css rule there .
    can you explain a bit more for which module you want to change the css .
    also provide a screenshot what you want to change in that module.
    if possible PM me admin credentials of your site.
    it will help me to solve your problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum