Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Since there’s no ACM subforum i can find. i just post it here cuz this is the template i’m working on at the moment.

So i want to override the style-owl.less file with the “local” folder option.

What file structure should i use in order to do so?

and please don’t come with custom.css solution because that solution sucks cuz of multiple reasons.

Regards

Tom

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, if you don’t want to use custom.css file, you can change directly from templates/ja_rent/acm/slideshow/less/style-owl.less file

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, if you don’t want to use custom.css file, you can change it directly from templates/ja_rent/local/acm/slideshow/css/style.css file (create new if it does not exist)

tom_laan84 Friend

Hi Ninja. thanks for the reply. only i was talking about .less files. Seems to not work for the less files is that correct?

Regards Tom

tom_laan84 Friend

Hi Ninja. thanks for the reply. only i was talking about .less files. Seems to not work for the less files is that correct?

Regards Tom

Ninja Lead Moderator

In local folder, it does not support to load less files and only supports with css files

Ninja Lead Moderator

In local folder, it does not support to load less files and only supports with css files

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum