Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

The overlays are boring me already, we need gradient option for all overlays as soon as possible please.

It would also be cool if you could add some image overlays too, by this I mean like a smokey transparent layer to go over selected media, there are loads of these types of overlays to choose from and it would be great if we could get this added.

Filters for images, you know like shutterstock labs offer you an option of 20 or so different coloured filters, well it would be amazing if this was built into the builder as we could then easily apply a filter to all images on the website without requiring a 3rd party plugin etc.

Hope we can get these bits added to the builder.

Thanks,
    Richard

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

That’s interesting idea. If there are more people interested in this, the team will consider it.

Cheers!

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi Richard,

We do have plan to add background gradient into the overlay and hope the feature will be available soon.

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Khanh Le.
    gringo211985 Friend

Hi Kahn, Saguaros,

That’s awesome, glad it’s being implemented as it will be very useful to have.

Also the image filters, could we get this as a poll in the forum and see what members think? Just if you gauge it on this post then I doubt it will get any attention, if you could pin a poll to top of forum would be great as I’m sure lots of users will want this.

Thanks,
    Richard

romolo Friend

Completely agree – Please implement as soon as possible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  romolo 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum