Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i want to change the team to 2 persons but then it is not centered… I already changed 3 to 2 in the module in basic options…
    And I don’t want the social icons like twitter etc. appear!
    What can I do?

Thank you, guys!

1. Screen-Shot-2014-09-12-at-17.40.51
    TomC Moderator

You can try this . . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_appolio/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group.active {
    margin-left: 250px;
    position: relative;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ?? 🙂

gentleman2405 Friend

Thank youuu! That solved my problem with the two persons

If you now could help me on the question, where to delete the social icons? That would be wonderful 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@gentleman2405 445585 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank youuu! That solved my problem with the two persons

If you now could help me on the question, where to delete the social icons? That would be wonderful :)</blockquote>

Check your plugins . . . See if you have an “add this” plugin activated. If so, deactivate it.

gentleman2405 Friend

No, i dont have a add this-plugin and have also all plugins with “soc” deactivated…

TomC Moderator

Add the following to your custom.css file:

.ja-cp-main .addthis_toolbox a {
    display: none;

}

Better ?? 🙂

gentleman2405 Friend

Worked brilliant!!! 🙂
    Thank you, @tomc

Now my last question is:
    what should I add to this custom.css file that those two pictures are not working as a link to the article behind?! because all I want to show are those to informations…

berdel3.cslonz.de

Ninja Lead Moderator

@gentleman2405 : Which area are you referring to on your site? Things at least look to be running smoothly from what I can see.

karca Friend

Hello, please can you help me with the similar problem? I have just 1 person in Leadership and 5 persons in Our Team. How can I center them on the page? When I tried solution above it wasn´t displayed correctly. Everything was moved to the right (250 px) not only man from Leadership but also 5 people from Our Team. And when I changed the size of browser the result was much more worse (the last person from our team disappeared) 🙁 Isn´t there any better solution? Something like: “margin: 0 auto;”? Thank you very much for your advice!

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@karca 452525 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, please can you help me with the similar problem? I have just 1 person in Leadership and 5 persons in Our Team. How can I center them on the page? When I tried solution above it wasn´t displayed correctly. Everything was moved to the right (250 px) not only man from Leadership but also 5 people from Our Team. And when I changed the size of browser the result was much more worse (the last person from our team disappeared) 🙁 Isn´t there any better solution? Something like: “margin: 0 auto;”? Thank you very much for your advice!</blockquote>

So that I can take a look and try to assist, please provide the url of the site you’re working on. I will check it directly on your site.

karca Friend

Thank you for your willingness to help, but I´m working on localhost that´s why I can´t give you any URL 🙁
    Can you help me even so, please?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid that it would be hard for me to predict the root of issue without seeing closely.

If possible, you can put your site to go LIVE and pm me the info of your site. I shall help you out.

karca Friend

Thank you very much. I don´t have possibility to put the site to go live. I don´t have access to the DB and even to the server where new web will be in the future. So when I will have rights to make this site live I will write here again. If you have any idea what to do with it before I´ll have rights – please – write here 🙂 That would be a REALLY BIG HELP for me.
    Thank you again!

karca Friend

Hello, I´m here again. Finally I moved our site to the server and I can give you its address:
    http://cb.cz/liberec/web/index.php/kdo-jsme/o-nas
    Its on this page in section called: Kazatel CB Liberec.
    The same problem (not centered picture) I have with Our Team (also on this page in section called Starsovstvo) but with 5 people it doesn´t look as ugly as with 1 person…
    Thank you very much for your advice!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I check on your site and see something below

+ Kazatel CB Liberec module shows 3 items by default but your site only shows one item

+ Staršovstvo module shows 6 items by default but your site only shows 5 items

If you want to show them in center, you have to custom it from css style

– Open templates/ja_appolio/css/custom.css file
    – Add css style below

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    #ja-cp-130 .ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group.active {
    width: 25%;
    }
    #ja-cp-130 .ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group .ja-cp-item {
    width: 100%;
    }

#ja-cp-131 .ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group .ja-cp-item {
    width: 20% !important;
    }

#ja-cp-131 .ja-cp-main .ja-cp-group.active {
    width: 100%;
    }
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  karca 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum