Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i have this issue on this module. please see the image.

ps: i set image float of intro image in article edit page (images and link tab) but it does not work in our services module

pps: i rename this module "servizi"

1. gvs_issue
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi power services module used n override in the articles category module the floating option since it has a special design.
    At present on your site you have to add all images in the same size to get the same view because the images are different in size you are getting this issue.

acusticambiente Friend

Hi power services module used n override in the articles category module the floating option since it has a special design.

ok… so, how can i set floating option?

At present on your site you have to add all images in the same size to get the same view because the images are different in size you are getting this issue.

absolutely not. images are 600×300 px all…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you will change the style for images you will loose the default style .
    As u can see on the demo site the images fill the whole space in the grid so they can fit .
    I suggest you use the big size of image example : 900×450 and see the differences . Floating does not make any difference for the current style .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum