Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have changed the Our Portfolio module to have only 3 columns and not 4. Also made it only three articles.
    I have replaced the Social image with my own of exactly the same size.

The problem I have is when you hover over the “grey” image the gotcolors image displays off to the left as in the attached image.

Could you please assist in how to fix this ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u provide more details what u mean by <blockquote>when you hover over the “grey” image the gotcolors image displays off to the left </blockquote>
    Also share your working site url here so i can check it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u provide more details what u mean by <blockquote>when you hover over the “grey” image the gotcolors image displays off to the left </blockquote>
    Also share your working site url here so i can check it.

daddyo Friend

Hi,

Unfortunately I can not give a working URL as I have not hosted the site yet. I will try to explain better.
    If you look at the attached screenshot, the img.jaimage.gotcolors block is where the colored image will display when u hover over gray image. All three images act in the same way, color image is slighty left off grey image. Hope that makes sense.

The highlighted section of inspector is where I think the problem is, style=”position absolute; opacity: 0; left: 43px

daddyo Friend

Hi,

Unfortunately I can not give a working URL as I have not hosted the site yet. I will try to explain better.
    If you look at the attached screenshot, the img.jaimage.gotcolors block is where the colored image will display when u hover over gray image. All three images act in the same way, color image is slighty left off grey image. Hope that makes sense.

The highlighted section of inspector is where I think the problem is, style=”position absolute; opacity: 0; left: 43px

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its pretty hard to assume the issue , and suggest you solution without check it directly on your site.
    Kindly make site live and update me here. i will help u.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its pretty hard to assume the issue , and suggest you solution without check it directly on your site.
    Kindly make site live and update me here. i will help u.

daddyo Friend

Thanks,

http://197.81.195.97

btw. On IE10 it does not behave the same way but Firefox and Chrome are both a problem

daddyo Friend

Thanks,

http://197.81.195.97

btw. On IE10 it does not behave the same way but Firefox and Chrome are both a problem

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case you need to remove !important from the style .
    Go to /templates/ja_onepage/local/css/themes/metro/template.css

find this code

.portfolio .ja-cp-main .ja-cp-image img.gotcolors {
    left: 0 !important;
    }

change it into

.portfolio .ja-cp-main .ja-cp-image img.gotcolors {
    left: 0 ;
    }

Hope it help.

daddyo Friend

Thank you very much, works perfectly

johnfusion Friend

I don’t suppose anyone knows how to eliminate the greyscale effect in the portfolio section?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@johnfusion 496409 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t suppose anyone knows how to eliminate the greyscale effect in the portfolio section?</blockquote>
    HI this thread topic is not for eliminate the gray scale .
    Kindly open a separate thread and add all details of your issue there .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum