Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

This is a great plugin !!

I don’t know if this has been asked yet, but would it be possible to post some request about adding some social networks, like Vine, Soundcloud, Mixcloud ?

Hoping for answers,
    Best regards,
    David aka Shapes

TomC Moderator

There are a great number of extensions available via the Joomla Extension Directory[/url] that you can integrate into your site to allow for inclusion of more social networks.

David Porré Friend

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, I know about that, but I would like all the content to come the same way, and I think this plugin is great for that, pulling feeds and turning it into K2 articles.

I have a website with multi users, and they’re almost all kinda lazy, but they hang out on different social networks, so I want to be able to pull all their activity and turn it into K2 items.

I was thinking, maybe Joomlart will add some networks to the plugin, and this could be a nice request.

Best regards,
    David aka Shapes

Saguaros Moderator

Hi David,

I will pass this to the Dev team for further consideration and be back to you if having any news.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum