Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We would like to have other pages displaying the same as the Home Page.

We like the display of the logo on the front page. When we click on the Home page Main menu links we find it changes the layout of the page.

We have tried to link to an article but find this layout issue. We are still running the site locally. Can you assist.

Ray

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Ray!

Here is the solution to resolve your issue

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/header-position/

Good luck

ooweboo Friend

<em>@tienhc 178400 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Ray!

Good luck</blockquote>
    Hi, thanks for your quick response.

I have tried your solution, it did not work. Ihave however read a response to a Front Page topic, which i will try.

No worries h4n5, what you need to do is enter the administrator backend and open ‘Menu manager’/ Main Menu and set whatever item that is a “Secondary” article layout item as the default menu item. It will then display as per your wants.

Using the latest Norite QS locally I made the second menu item ‘typography’ the default menu frontpage , however in a live site you would also remove or unpublish the main menu item “Home” and rename the new default item as Home to keep with standard menu convention

Hope this answers your question.
    Shannon

ooweboo Friend

<em>@tienhc 178400 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Ray!

Good luck</blockquote>
    Hi
    We are still having the problem that all the other pages displays with another layout than the home page. On the other pages the logo is small in the top left corner and we would like the logo to appear the same – on all the pages – like on the home page (centered and big). Please assist us with this problem, we really like the template, but will not be able to use it if we cannot resolve this issue.
    Thanks in advance
    Ray

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Ray!

If you others display same the homepage:

Pls open the file: templates/ja_norite/layouts/default.php
    [PHP]<?php if ($this->isFrontPage()): ?>class=”ja-home”<?php endif; ?>[/PHP]
    Replace:
    [PHP]class=”ja-home”[/PHP]
    Good luck

marcoman Friend

Hi tienhc,

we have the same problem, but all the hints do not work. We want ALL pages to have the same layout (big logo, menu centered) as the “Home”-Page (Frontpage blog layout). We were not able to find the right solution, all the hints lead to no changes.

What can we do???

Thanx in advance – marco

marcoman Friend

Found the solution:

Replace the line

[PHP]<div id=”ja-wrapper” <?php if ($this->isFrontPage()): ?>class=”ja-home”<?php endif; ?>> [/PHP]

with

[PHP]<div id=”ja-wrapper” class=”ja-home”>[/PHP]

That´s it! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  marcoman 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum