Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, I need a new category "isotope layout" addition to projects that already exists. I tried in every way to change the items load in the black bar sub menu in "isotope layout" (all categories, design, education, inspiration). In "ja mono demo" I created a new category with 3 subcategories, a menu item "Isotope layout" with principal category and a new menu with 3 new items " isotope layout " assigned to 3 respective subcategories, but the menu continues to load item in category "projects" . How can I change the items of the menu on the black bar?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can find and see it from tags component

and you have to create new category and add with new tag.

Regards

dominik_1 Friend

The tags are not concerned. At the same time I’m doing the tests on a new site in the local and in the horizontal bar will always load the items within a category even if it imposed another and there I do not have tags. Same thing in the demo .

Where do I set the categories to display on the horizontal bar of “isotope layout”?

If I change the category of the settings , the preview images loads the correct category, but continue to appear in the horizontal bar leads to the old categories. If I delete the old categories, the bar no longer appears .

Someone tells me where to charge categories the horizontal bar? I get the impression that it is a bug .

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very hard to suggest for you without seeing the problem on your site, you can PM me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your site. I will help you to check this problem

dominik_1 Friend

I’m back here again .

I uploaded online on my subdomain my site with installed "ja_mono" template.

There is still much to do, but I will not go forward if we do not solve the problem:

For your convenience, I created a new menu item on the main menu called "Events" with isotope_layout connected to category " events".

I also created a second menu , called "events " with two menu items that load categories " 2015" and " 2014" always appears with isotope_layouts.

In the front end, the black bar with the categories on items not displayed. If you move the categories "2015" and "2014" as a subcategory of "home" (category created for other purposes) the bar appears, but obviously disappear articles.

I can not deal with them. Please let take a look . The data access for administrators and moderators are in the first post .

Ninja Lead Moderator

Which area are you referring to on your site? Things, at least, look to be running smoothly from what I can see.

dominik_1 Friend

Events. There is not the menu bar with categories for isotope layout. And the same problem for all new voice menu

Ninja Lead Moderator

I fixed the problem horizontal bar in left menu on your site with the solution below

• Open templates/ja_mono/local/css/themes/orange/template.css file

find and change

@media (min-width: 1400px) {
      .two-blocks-wrapper {
        height: 100vh;
      }
      .two-blocks-wrapper .block-left {
        padding: 0;
        position: fixed;
        top: 0;
        left: 0;
        bottom: 0;
        z-index: 1;
      }
    }

to

@media (min-width: 1400px) {
      .two-blocks-wrapper {
      }
      .two-blocks-wrapper .block-left {
        padding: 0;
        position: fixed !important;
        top: 0;
        left: 0;
        bottom: 0;
        z-index: 1;
      }
    }

and you can check Events menu bar again, let me know if it helps

dominik_1 Friend

@ninja I see from the home of the forum your answer, but by opening the tread I don’t see new posts.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dominik_1 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum