Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Can you please improve resume views in such a way that when recruiters or employers are searching they can search resumes according to job categories. A number of my clients have already complained about having to view each and every resume in the database when they are only interested in viewing resumes of job seekers interested in categories where their jobs are listed.

kindredscents Friend

what theme or modules are you using. I am interested.
    Thanks

matie Friend

I have managed to get the category selection in the Resume Form, via the Form Customisations in the backend. Now when jobseekers are filling the resume form they have an option to select a category. One probelm solved.

I still need help on my second problem. How do I get employers or recruiters to sort by categories when they are viewing resumes? At the moment there are 3 fields to search by (Date, Location and Resume Title), I want to add Category to the list. How do I do that?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Matie,

This confirmed bug has been solved and added to the new coming version JB 1.4.3:
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-419

If it is urgent, pls inform me access to your site/FTP for soonest fixing

matie Friend

I have sent the details through

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@matie 168074 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I still need help on my second problem. How do I get employers or recruiters to sort by categories when they are viewing resumes? At the moment there are 3 fields to search by (Date, Location and Resume Title), I want to add Category to the list. How do I do that?</blockquote>

– Go to back-end -> Field list customization menu -> select “Table filter”=Resume table -> click on “Add column” button -> select “Categories” field
    – In options: set “sortable mode”=yes

Hope this help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum