Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

A couple of quickie questions…

1. Should I be referencing the module position guide in the “Module Position Guide” thread, or the one in the “Template Installation & Configuration” thread? The two don’t seem to completely agree with each other.

2. The site marketing info for Ores and the Ores User Guide both claim that Ores “features” the JAComment function. The JAComment plugin is not listed in the downloads for this template. Is this an oversight? I’d like to implement commenting…..

Thanks!

robert vining Friend

1. the Template Installation and Configuration is correct. The updates to the ‘Module Position Guide’ are in the text below the image as ‘Corrections’. We’re working on updating this information on all our templates so there won’t be confusion like this.

2. The Ores Features include JA Comment support. Meaning the JA Comment component has additional styling in the Ores template compared to the default JA Comment output. The JA Comment component is not included free with the template club membership. It requires the JAEC membership to download.

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

fader8 Friend

<em>@robert vining 215042 wrote:</em><blockquote>2. The Ores Features include JA Comment support. Meaning the JA Comment component has additional styling in the Ores template compared to the default JA Comment output. The JA Comment component is not included free with the template club membership. It requires the JAEC membership to download.</blockquote>

Thanks for the clarification, Robert! Hmm… I’m all for supporting you guys, but the JAEC admission price is a little salty considering that’s the only extension I don’t have that’s of any interest to me. But if one or two more “must-haves” get released I’ll take the plunge!:D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fader8 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum