Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

There is a new upgrade to k2…k2 version 2.3 stable…ores comes with v2.2 installed…
    When upgrading to v2.3 (stable), the template breaks….colors are different…modules do not display in proper place…it gets whacked!

Ores and all templates with K2 need to be updated properly with the latest version of K2….

Saguaros Moderator

Dear meese!

Thanks for reporting

Our developers will check this issue
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCORES-103

Thanks

mneese Friend

thank you, I am sure your developers will properly update this.

mneese Friend

This reported six days ago, meantime no progress on important template update. Seems Joomla templates not important to joomlart anymore. Too many other things they work on…

Saguaros Moderator

Dear mneese!

Sorry for updating the issue’s status at the later, our developers are following your issue, because the k2 component is used in some ja templates, so they are upgrading newest version for those templates, Ours developers need some times for checking and testing before release, so that at the moment the download section has not the lastest version of ores template and they have not found the bug as you mentioned. if pos

sushi21 Friend

So now I can uprgrade JA Ores template ( to v1.1.3) and then K2 to v2.3 and all should be OK ?

Saguaros Moderator

sorry, i give you the answer in today

mneese Friend

Just to update things…yes you can update all including the k2…I did have to use the original k2.css from the quickstart after updating the k2 to v2.3…otherwise some categories will show with a default white background…this is the k2.css located in the components/com_k2/k2.css…just copy it from the quickstart files and then overwrite the default that is installed when the k2 is upgraded…

zzdravev Friend

<em>@mneese 189251 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just to update things…yes you can update all including the k2…I did have to use the original k2.css from the quickstart after updating the k2 to v2.3…otherwise some categories will show with a default white background…this is the k2.css located in the components/com_k2/k2.css…just copy it from the quickstart files and then overwrite the default that is installed when the k2 is upgraded…</blockquote>

Hello mneese,

I updated k2.css as you describe in your post, but after that “rating stars” were gone. Actually they are here, but they are invisible. Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks,
    zzdravev

zzdravev Friend

<em>@zzdravev 189361 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello mneese,

I updated k2.css as you describe in your post, but after that “rating stars” were gone. Actually they are here, but they are invisible. Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks,
    zzdravev</blockquote>

OK, it is solved:

in components/com_k2/images folder ores was missing. Just copy it from “quickstart”

Thanks,
    zz

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zzdravev 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum