Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I just upgraded to 2.5, and we are having an issue with News Featured. The articles do not appear right away. We have turned off the cache in the template manager, and the module settings, but it does not appear to have any effect.

Can someone please list what the optimal settings are for News Featured module and the Teline IV template? For example,

Template Manager:
    Cache Mode?
    Optimize CSS?
    Optimize JS?

Module Settings
    Advanced – Cache Settings?

Joomla Global Configuration

Thanks!

Ken

Stork11 Friend

<em>@hamlethub 319638 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just upgraded to 2.5, and we are having an issue with News Featured. The articles do not appear right away. We have turned off the cache in the template manager, and the module settings, but it does not appear to have any effect.

Can someone please list what the optimal settings are for News Featured module and the Teline IV template? For example,

Template Manager:
    Cache Mode?
    Optimize CSS?
    Optimize JS?

Module Settings
    Advanced – Cache Settings?

Joomla Global Configuration

Thanks!

Ken</blockquote>
    Hello Ken,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum