Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have checked the older post and see the hacks suggested to achieve this. I am wondering whether I can override a file to specify target=’_blank’. Preferably I dont want to hack the module, so any other suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    If you don’t want modify layout file.
    You can use js . Catch on onClick event .

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

tekdinet Friend

Hi,

By Layout file which file are you referring to? I have checked the helper file where I could do the modification and open links in new window.

I appreciate if you can elaborate how it can be done. Preferably tell me all the approaches.

Thanks!

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You no need to inject into layout file. You can do that via custom code in backend with js code.

Because we won’t do any file modify !

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You no need to inject into layout file. You can do that via custom code in backend with js code.

Because we won’t do any file modify !

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Just wonder if you have solved your issue ?
    If needed. Please provide your site backend & CPanel access. I’ll help you with that js.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Just wonder if you have solved your issue ?
    If needed. Please provide your site backend & CPanel access. I’ll help you with that js.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum