Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone.

I have a problem, when I open a content in the module JA News Frontpage, does not open and says “You are not authorised to view this resource. You need to login.”. The contents, the categories, sections and this module is public, all is public. and why I need to login to see the content?? This problem is only trying to open a content from this module. The same content is open fron another link (for example, a menu or other module). :((

Thanks for all.

Sherlock Friend

Dear maryorycuf !

Please kindly send admin account via pm fand point for me , what content what can’t open , i will check it for you !

maryorycuf Friend

Hello, this is a screens for more detail of problem.
    Thanks!

Sherlock Friend

Dear maryorycuf !
    I have checked your site and gotten the problem , please check on a link in JA News FP module then remove “1” character at end of that url , it will work well.

Please try to fix it following way below :
    download attachment , extract it, copy and replace to modulesja_news_fptmpl folder.

maryorycuf Friend

Hello, I try with the file attached replacing the file but not fix the problem. I search in the code what is the causes the problem but not find it, i dont know what put the “1” in the url. And of course, I remove the 1 of the url and open the content.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maryorycuf 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum