Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

for a masthead (e.g. in JA Mood), I would like to use transparent colours. It would be nice to be able to have RGBA colours. Have a look at Firebug on how they allow you to tweak colours. It would be really nice if it would be possible to enter these kinds of colours too.
    So no only #FE3432 but also #FE343265 to have a more transparent colour.
    I would consider this a great feature upgrade for the T3 framework allowing RGBA colours over the whole line.

Thanks in advance,
    Jurgen.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can apply the changes in the same css classes to change the colours.
    While I will share your feedback to concern department on this topic.

Regards

jurgeng Friend

For the masthead in JA MOOD, the colour is inline CSS. I modified the template to add a fourth couple of hex numbers (RGBA), but this is not widely supported yet (Firefox supports it, but Chrome/Android doesn’t (by default), Safari does, but IE doesn’t:

http://caniuse.com/#search=rgba

Currently, I prefer having no colour overlay over 100% multiply because it is too agressive for my design.

I’m considering using a workaround converting the #00000000 to rgba() using this code:
    http://mekshq.com/how-to-convert-hexadecimal-color-code-to-rgb-or-rgba-using-php/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Edge does not support this style, this is the reason it can not work with the Edge browser.I already checked the masthead overlay with dev team, there is no solution for overlay in this browser at this time.
    Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Edge does not support this style, this is the reason it can not work with the Edge browser.I already checked the masthead overlay with dev team, there is no solution for overlay in this browser at this time.
    Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum