Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I would like to remove the opacity of the photographs to the masthead module, how do I do it?, my last domain is http://www.diagnosticoclinicomolecular.cl, thanks pankaj

desarrollo e infotecnolocías

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Juan,

It looks good at my end, did you sort it out?

juankitacl Friend

Okay, the opacity of the slideshow is ok, I solved it, however the opacity in the photographs of the masthead module I can not find where I can modify the opacity

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I check some pages on your site but don’t see the opacity for masthead module, could you share the URL where I can see?

juankitacl Friend

remember the site is http://www.diagnosticoclinicomolecular.cl

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, I accessed this site, could you send me screenshot highlighting that part?

P/s: your site seems to be in offline mode now, share me the login info so I can check.

juankitacl Friend

thanks Saguaro, i opened site and send you image

1. masthead

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks for the screenshot.

You can override the opacity for masthead by adding this css rule:

.ja-masthead:before {
      opacity: 0.3;
    }

into the file: [root]/templates/ja_company (your default template)/css/custom.css

and change to the value as you wish.

juankitacl Friend

I did not find in the css directory that you named me the custom css file, I do not know how to create it or where to create it, yes I saw in the site administration the template style in option extensions templates style the possibility of putting a css tag either Before the head or after the head, or before the body and after the body tag, finally I can give you administrator permission to review it if you want.

1. 1-2
    2. 2-1
    3. 3-1
    4. 4

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You need to log into control panel in your hosting or FTP to access this directory on your server. Simply create that ‘custom.css’ file and put the css rule inside.

Regards

juankitacl Friend

I made it, create a css with the rule, I named it custom.css, I put it in the public_html / templates / css / ja company directory and create a css with this code

@charset "utf-8";
    / CSS Document /
    .ja-masthead: before {
    Opacity: 0.0;
    }

Although there were no changes, I did it from the cpanel

1. ja

Saguaros Moderator

Is it ok now? Let me know if you still need help on this.

juankitacl Friend

Excellent …. all ok and very grateful saguaros, your’best

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  juankitacl 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum