Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m finding this a bit odd… When I subscribe to a thread, or start a thread I only sometimes receive an notification when someone has replied. I’ve double checked all my settings are they are set to instant notification. Not sure why this is happening but would love some help with this issue. I’ve checked my spam, and they aren’t landing in there. At the moment, I’m simply refreshing threads once a day to see if anyone has responded, which is really not ideal.

Thanks in advance!

fade2gray Friend

Similarly for me.

I am currently subscribed to 19 threads and have not had an instant email notification since December 2011. I don’t know if the rest had any activity since then, but a post I made yesterday has had a reply with no notification.

And no, they’re not going to my spam folder. :((

Note: 20 threads since replying to this one. 😉

fade2gray Friend

Just to make a point, I sent a PM to myself and and received an instant email notification for it. So they’re not being blocked.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fade2gray 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum