Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Hello Friends,

I want to use the mega menu, when I choose the main menu, I can not find the rest of the titles of main menu. Only “Home”. What’s the problem ? If I choose ” Download ……here ” menu, it shows me all of them.

Very strange !!! I try to create a new menu title call ” test ” without setting article, no submenu ,only external URL as Home. It still not work !!

Please help ~~ Thanks,

Raymond

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I can see all the menu on your site mega menu >> http://prntscr.com/8gfnw4
    Did you solved it ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I can see all the menu on your site mega menu >> http://prntscr.com/8gfnw4
    Did you solved it ?

rgan Friend

No. I means that it is in the template manager and choose Mega menu. I only show me home title. See the picture.

Main menu not only Home title. but the other “download … here” is fine.

rgan Friend

No. I means that it is in the template manager and choose Mega menu. I only show me home title. See the picture.

Main menu not only Home title. but the other “download … here” is fine.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Mega menu detect only the home menu as its for the all language and taking site menu items as multi language .because u have selected the items as single language english UK .
    In this case u need to use create a separate menu for language English UK and and a homepage in that menu for English UK , just like in multi language site .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Mega menu detect only the home menu as its for the all language and taking site menu items as multi language .because u have selected the items as single language english UK .
    In this case u need to use create a separate menu for language English UK and and a homepage in that menu for English UK , just like in multi language site .

rgan Friend

Yes. I got it. Thank you very much ~~~

but I have another problem with setting the mega menu on the width.I found the Columns Configuration the max width is 12. If I add more columns, it will go to the next line. I would like to change it like the attached picture. Can I do that ?

rgan Friend

Yes. I got it. Thank you very much ~~~

but I have another problem with setting the mega menu on the width.I found the Columns Configuration the max width is 12. If I add more columns, it will go to the next line. I would like to change it like the attached picture. Can I do that ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi As u can see you are already used the maximum space . Total space should not exceed more then 12 in BS .
    But u can try my solution to make 100% width of menu container till max size to 1180px screen

Add this code in custom.css

@media (min-width:1180px){ #t3-mainnav .container {width: 100%!important;}}

Save and check .
    Let me know if it helps .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi As u can see you are already used the maximum space . Total space should not exceed more then 12 in BS .
    But u can try my solution to make 100% width of menu container till max size to 1180px screen

Add this code in custom.css

@media (min-width:1180px){ #t3-mainnav .container {width: 100%!important;}}

Save and check .
    Let me know if it helps .

rgan Friend

Hi,

I can not find the customer.css in the web root. but I also add the code in the bootstrap.css. I don’t think this is what I want. I means that the mega menu width can change. not like the attached picture.

rgan Friend

Hi,

I can not find the customer.css in the web root. but I also add the code in the bootstrap.css. I don’t think this is what I want. I means that the mega menu width can change. not like the attached picture.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is the only way to increase width to 100% as u already using the max space of the container .
    custom.css

Path:: /templates/your JA template/css/custom.css
    If file is not there create it .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is the only way to increase width to 100% as u already using the max space of the container .
    custom.css

Path:: /templates/your JA template/css/custom.css
    If file is not there create it .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum