Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m trying the JA Lens template and in a first moment nothing seemed to work; when I updated the template to beta2 something changed and now the site seems more than the JA_LENS demo but I can see only 1 article at all.

I tried to change many parameters but I can’t understand what’s wrong, furthermore if I click on the article in the main page the article wont’ load in the same home page but the site goes to another page in blog’s view.

Any idea?

Thanks for the help

dinamoxx Friend

Same thing here. I hae gone thru the whole set of configurations and only one article shows, to the left. Is there an explanation on how to change this.

By the way, ths tempate looks superb: thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi all,

Could you post URL of site you’re working on where the problem can be seen?

dinamoxx Friend

Yes, of course: http://177.71.188.221/joomla/

I will send you back end log in details separately.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I see that your site working now. Have you handled it? Let me know if you need further help.

dinamoxx Friend

<em>@Saguaros 318987 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I see that your site working now. Have you handled it? Let me know if you need further help.</blockquote>

Yes I do Saguaros, thanks for asking. Is it possible to not show the year of the post? In almost everyone’s case, the year will be 2012, so I think it’s redundant to have it there. What do you think?

Also, how do you put “categories” and “timeline” next to the alignment icons in the menu?

Best regards,

Charlie

Saguaros Moderator

Hi dinamoxx,

Do you mean this number of year?

If so, please open up file: templatesja_lenshtmlcom_k2ja_lenscategory_item.php

You will see the below lines of code:

<?php if ($addTimelineBox) : ?>
    <div class="item <?php echo $xclass ?> item-timeline year-<?php echo $this->currTimeline; ?>">
    <div class="inner item-inner clearfix">
    <h2><?php echo $timeline; ?></h2> <<<< Remove this line
    <p><?php echo $this->yearCounts[$this->currTimeline]; echo ' item' . ($this->yearCounts[$this->currTimeline] > 1 ? 's' : '') ; ?></p>
    </div>

<blockquote>Also, how do you put “categories” and “timeline” next to the alignment icons in the menu?</blockquote>
    These are 2 modules: K2 Timeline and K2 Tool module, and here are backend settings of these modules:
    http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/j25/ja-lens/userguide/k2-item.png
    http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/j25/ja-lens/userguide/k2-tool.png
    This guide of JA Lens template will be helpful for you: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomla-2-5-userguide-ja-lens-template/

Hope this helps.

1. yrno
    pedrox Friend

<em>@mandig 318375 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I’m trying the JA Lens template and in a first moment nothing seemed to work; when I updated the template to beta2 something changed and now the site seems more than the JA_LENS demo but I can see only 1 article at all.

I tried to change many parameters but I can’t understand what’s wrong, furthermore if I click on the article in the main page the article wont’ load in the same home page but the site goes to another page in blog’s view.

Any idea?

Thanks for the help</blockquote>

I also have the same problem and can not find the solution and nobody helps me … :((

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/where-to-decide-the-number-of-news-to-show-in-fronpage/

Saguaros Moderator

Hi pedrox,
    Could you pm me a private message with a temporary admin account? I shall check it out.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi pedrox,

I’ve changed order of JA System Lazyload Plugin to follow after the System K2 plugin. It works now, please confirm.

miku Friend

Is it possible to add some text to the empty place where before “2012” was written? I would like to add text – something like BEST IMAGES.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear miku,

You can do that by replacing:
    [PHP]<div class=”inner item-inner clearfix”>
    <h2><?php echo $timeline; ?></h2> ///this is place where before “2012” was written
    <p><?php echo $this->yearCounts[$this->currTimeline]; echo ‘ item’ . ($this->yearCounts[$this->currTimeline] > 1 ? ‘s’ : ”) ; ?></p>
    </div>[/PHP]
    With:
    [PHP]<div class=”inner item-inner clearfix”>
    <h2><?php echo JText::_(‘BEST IMAGES’); ?></h2>
    <p><?php echo $this->yearCounts[$this->currTimeline]; echo ‘ item’ . ($this->yearCounts[$this->currTimeline] > 1 ? ‘s’ : ”) ; ?></p>
    </div>[/PHP]
    in file: templatesja_lenshtmlcom_k2ja_lenscategory_item.php

Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum