Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How can i put only one backgroundimage?
    Now there is the wrapper as one image, i think its wrapper-bg and under this picture there is body-bg!

i want to have body-bg on the wohole site as background?

please help

khoand Friend

<em>@user11224767 313781 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can i put only one backgroundimage?
    Now there is the wrapper as one image, i think its wrapper-bg and under this picture there is body-bg!

i want to have body-bg on the wohole site as background?

please help</blockquote>

You go to Template manager,choose JA Lead template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO, so I can check how and where to customize for you.
    Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

user11224767 Friend
    khoand Friend

<em>@user11224767 313789 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here is the link:
    http://www.murtal-genusstour.at/test/index.php</blockquote>
    You replace this code from /templates/ja_lead/css/colors/handwritten_light.css

#ja-wrapper {
    background: url(../../images/handwritten_light/wrapper-bg.jpg) repeat-x top left;
    }

with

#ja-wrapper {
    background: none;
    }

user11224767 Friend

Thank you, works fine!

vladimir_stimac Friend

<em>@khoand 313787 wrote:</em><blockquote>You go to Template manager,choose JA Lead template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO, so I can check how and where to customize for you.
    Could you give me a link to your page as you said?</blockquote>

Where You change CSS Optimaze to fields No?

1. prt
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@vladimir_stimac 339445 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where You change CSS Optimaze to fields No?</blockquote>

Because your site is using T3 vesion1 and css on your site is always set Optomize as No.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum