Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Using latest version of JA Builder on Joomla 3.7. Using OnPage links in Header v1.2.

Original on page links worked correctly. When I changed the Header v1.2 to be sticky, on page links to not position correctly. The position is overwritten by the sticky header. See screenshot:
    How It Works On Page Overwritten by Sticky Header

I’d like the header container to only be large enough to hold the logo and the links. Its WAY to large at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just checked thru all menu items of main menu but it still works properly, did you get it solved?

support@aa Friend

What browser are you using? I just went through every link on the page and its behaving the same on both edge, chrome and firefox. Every on page is overwritten by the sticky header. So, no, it is not resolved. 2 issues

1. On page link does not position correctly (see screenshot below)
    2. I can’t find how to control the padding top/bottom

How It works – overwritten
    How it works – how it should look

The Big Idea – overwritten
    The Big Idea – how it should look

Each of the on page links are overwritten because the header is too tall (I think). Its overwritten by the amount of excess padding/margin on the header top/bottom.

Hopefully this helps…

support@aa Friend

Bump, really need to figure this out…

Saguaros Moderator

I try both Chrome & FF, here is where it jumps to when click the item ‘ How it works’: http://prntscr.com/fj2um9

support@aa Friend

Yep, does the same for me. However, that’s not correct either! Please see screenshot, it should jump to the top of the section.

See screenshot

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by  support@aa.
    Saguaros Moderator

Actually, it’s working that way but the problem is the header of your site has much height and it covers that part.

support@aa Friend

THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT!!!! Why is the header so large? How can we make it smaller/match up with the correct onpage connector. Ugh, I’m sorry, you guys must be overwhelmed with the number of questions coming through. So lets make it simple.

How do I fix the size of the header.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you send screenshots illustrating the modification you expect for the header? I will try to check for you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum