Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

with JA Builder (last version as per February 17th 2018) and on an Android mobile devices, I can’t access the submenu. When I first click on the top parent menu, it loads directly this top parent page instead of only displaying the submenus. Therefore users can’t select the submenus.

I do not have this problem on iOS.
    On Android, I tested on different mobiles and have the same undesired behavior.

Do you have the same problem (use some Android devices, JA Builder site, clic on the mobile icon menu and navigate throughout the submenus) ? Unfortunately, the JA Builder Demo site does not have submenus to test with my Android mobiles.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Patrick

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Patrick,

Kindly share the credentials of your site, I will try to check in Android devices and see how it goes.

patrilavaux Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Patrick,

I tried with an Android device but it works properly.

1. IMG_0544
    patrilavaux Friend

thanks for your answer. Good to know that the problem is not on all Android device.

Could you tell me which device did you use and which browser ?

I would like to do more tests in order to identify what – more precisely – generates my issue on the 2 Android devices I have.

Thanks a lot.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I tried with 1 Sony, 1 HTC and 1 Samsung device.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum