Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Where can I find a description how to activate the Icon Menu in Olyra? There’s nothing about it in the userguide and I can’t find anything in the data of the template. What to do for getting the picture menu? (I just get the ordinary links in the field.)

kashxo Friend

That’s can be done in these steps:
    + Login to your Administrator area
    + Choose Menu >> Top Menu
    + Choose each menu by click on it
    + On your right hand, you will see Menu Image under Parameters
    + Choose the image for each menu link
    (Home > product-big.png ; About Us > favorite-big.png ; Comunity > community-big.png ; Contact Us > calendar-big.png)
    + That’s it.

Goodluck

orpheus2510 Friend

Thank you! It works.

dark helmet Friend

okay i must be blinder because all I see are the crappy default Joomla images like asterisk and newspaper. Where are the kewl images used in the template???

orpheus2510 Friend

<em>@dark helmet 21103 wrote:</em><blockquote>okay i must be blinder because all I see are the crappy default Joomla images like asterisk and newspaper. Where are the kewl images used in the template???</blockquote>

You have to upload them manually from the source folder.

dark helmet Friend

Well I did something – obviously not correct because now there is nothing, not even links within USER3. I tried publishing/unpublishing TOPMENU and nothing. What the heck?

Is the TOPMENU the only thing that can go inside USER3? Just seems like too many menus in one place and if I could fit something else it sure would be better.

mariemusic Friend

Where i have to upload the source images?

mpimagery Friend

<em>@mariemusic 21262 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where i have to upload the source images?</blockquote>

Hi mariemusic

Pretty sure its into the following directory

http://www.yourjoomlainstall.com/images/stories

mariemusic Friend

Thanks !

How i add images in user 2, 5??? i cant remember how i did that!:S

Also i wnat to change the “hightlight” word? where i do that?

mpimagery Friend

<em>@mariemusic 21269 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks !

</blockquote>

I replied in your other thread

<em>@mariemusic 21269 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Also i wnat to change the “hightlight” word? where i do that?
    </blockquote>

I’m not sure, I dont have an install of this up and running.. But by the looks of it it’s another module which would be in the Modules / Site Modules menu…look for a module called JA Header or Highlight and in that module you can change the name by changing the Title in the module options..

mariemusic Friend

Thanks, i have more questions, thanks for answer so fast, you have wonderful service.

The icons work:) , how i add the split title when the user touch with mouse the images (home, contact), like your demo??

mariemusic Friend

Thanks, i resolve the last issue that i answer to you

mpimagery Friend

<em>@mariemusic 21272 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, i have more questions, thanks for answer so fast, you have wonderful service.

The icons work:) , how i add the split title when the user touch with mouse the images (home, contact), like your demo??</blockquote>

Thanks

I dont work for JA, I’m just a member here like yourself.. Usually it’s the members who are fastest at helping each other solve problems than getting a response from admin..

r7diego Friend

<em>@mariemusic 21269 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks !

Also i wnat to change the “hightlight” word? where i do that?</blockquote>
    the “hightlight” word is in the source code, you musy enter to: site > templates > edit HTML (or some like that in english, i have a spanish version of joomla)

then you must find the word “hightlight” and change it, is in the line 195

sam44 Friend

hello
    sorry for my english.
    how can I have the name of the link with teh icon ?
    http://clg-doumer-44.ac-nantes.fr/

. Accueil
    . Contacts
    . Breves
    . Infos Legales

I want this name appears under the icon….
    thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  orpheus2510 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum