Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I want to make updates for antares ! there are a lot of bugs with in! i cant change color styles and narrow-wide screen settings cause template builders didnt add these lines in index.php.

here is lines from antares ! index.php:

<?php
    /*————————————————————————
    # JA Erica 1.0 – Dec, 2007
    #

please be original! i paid 50 $ for this membership and i want my feedback! correct these errors!

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi zafererel,
    Are you using Antares 1.5 or 1.0 version, if you are using 1.5, the color styles and narrow-wide screen settings has been removed from index.php file and converted into template paramenters.

lehoai Friend

Hi zafererel, Please give me your live site.
    And a note for you:
    – If you change color or screen type in administrator in back end. But you had changed it by user tool on frontpage before you have to delete all your cookies you will see the changed. Because if you had changed color or font, or screent type file it will set a cookies on your computer. When site is loading it will load params from cookies if it’s exists ( not params from backend). Example i set color in back end is black, all user who hadn’t set color by user tools or deleted all cookies they will see the color is black ( like i set in backend) . If another user was use user tool to set color is white before so he(she) will see the color is still white ( not black ) because he was choiced its.

This is a feature of JA template ( J1.0 and J1.5 ) but there is some one think its is a bug because in J1.5 you can set defaulte value in backend and you changed its in backend but forgot you has use user tool to change color before.

And with screentype and font size is same example.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lehoai 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum